Monday, March 28, 2005

Locus Ruine (the run down)

This is the beginning of my blog. In this blog I hope to accomplish the following...

1. create an expression of my writing through word, expression, and experimentation.
2. create a symbol of my writing and what "it is" (meaning).
3. express my own thoughts and feelings in a manner that is not only "poetic" but giving a sample of who i am. (You are what you write.)
4. in line with poetic philosophy of a moment is an expression of the universe. The power of a moment is numbing.


After finishing college a year ago, I have at times to a standstill with my own writing. I feel this forum can not only aid my writing but also give it a forum to be seen, heard, read, expressed. As of now this journal will be private until a number of writings are compiled that I feel appropriate.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?