Sunday, June 03, 2007

Want Ads

I always feel rather disappointed when I read the section
because there are times I read and I realize
there is nothing here I want.

But there are times even when I do not know
what I want and everyone wants something
to be a part of.

Wants are different than needs
needs are substantial to life
and wants are often unconsequential.

To some what they want is needed to sustain
a healthy head above the stream of life
that can wash anyone away.

I mean to not cause distress but this is what I want
a world (yes not to be coy) to my own
for my own sheer being to be.

To be the best and the worst
the ordinary the least important
yet the most important the sexiest but also the ugliest.

In a more simpler level I want a job where I can do
as little or as much work as I feel like I should
any given day of the week.

But what I want and what everyone else wants
often never quite lines up with that thought
and many people think too much, and I am guilty.

Overthinking and at one time even overachieving
but those times are gone I am much more happier
doing exactly what I have to do -- no more or no less.

I keep thinking one day maybe I'll look back
and know what I want and not have to ponder
the complications of pleasure driven madness.

I mean everyone wants a girl and our bodies need
some sort of sexual release but your actions dictate
the behavior and social interactions.

The important traits of the game is rather acute
pinpointed by milla-second reactions
ones that are often biological and subsconcious.

Anyways what the reader wants is often a waste
as they are not the creators they must conform
or pretend to fall into the role the writer wants.

What the writer wants is often an ideal unattainable
but anything can be coaxed if done the right away
my writing the wants are rather unnerving and unbalanced.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?